Optimised SSD storage
BSU PERFORMANCE, optimised SSD storage, monitors changes in your data and allows you to adapt your storage capacity according to your workload.
Several sizes of BSU PERFORMANCE storage volumes are available, ranging from 1 TB to 16 TB disk size, with configurable IOPS.
BSU PERFORMANCE takes full advantage of SSD technology to bring you the performance necessary for your data storage, up to 3,000 IOPS in burst mode for volumes smaller than 1 TB.
BSU PERFORMANCE also provides the benefit of greater IOPS over a given period, for example when launching a virtual machine.
It is also possible to activate Ephemerals. This provides even lower levels of disk latency, which is perfect for applications that require temporary data storage.
Characteristics of the BSU ENTERPRISE offer:
- Up to 10.000 IOPS guaranteed
- Maximum of 3.000 IOPS in burst mode for volumes <= 1 TB
- Maximum of 16To in volume size
- High level of security: high storage capacity sizing to enable on-the-fly workloads during a set period of time.
- Optimal elasticity: create storage volumes and easily add them to your Virtual machines.
- 99,7% availability rate for block storage infrastructures.
- Data security through snapshots: instantaneous copies of your data.