Outscale ensures that the collection and processing of your personal data made on its websites is realized in compliance with the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) and data protection legislations.
Information requests and exercise of your rights
Your data belongs to you. Therefore, except in the case of a manifestly abusive request, we give you access to all personal data concerning you if you request it. You can request to exercise your right of access and if we hold information about you we will tell you :
- The data we hold
- How we have collected or acquired it and for what purposes
- To whom, if necessary, your data are transmitted
- After how long we commit ourselves to proceed with their removal
If some of your data are incorrect, we invite you to exercise your right of rectification by email or by mail so that we can correct them.
You can also:
- Oppose for a legitimate reason the processing of your data
- Exercise your right to limit treatment
- Obtain the erasure of your personal data for a legitimate reason
- Exercise your right to portability of your personal data if the processing of your data is based on your consent or on a contract with Outscale
- Exercise your right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing producing legal effects.
However, we may only give you access to data that we collect and process, but not to data that may be collected and / or processed by one of our customers offering services based on our own services. For this situation, we invite you to contact the respective controller directly.
We will respond to your request within one month.
Data protection policy
These rules are not intended to be exhaustive as to how we collect and process your personal data.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
How to contact our Data protection officer
Any request relating to data protection can be addressed to us either:
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By a signed mail with a proof of your identity to: Outscale, To the attention of the DPO, 1 rue Royale, 319 bureaux de la Colline, 92210 Saint-Cloud.